Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Weird New Jersey Part 1

So, there I was... innocently walking down one of the main streets near the police station in the neighboring town of Scotch Plains when all of a sudden...



EEK!

Oh, no! It's looking at me with an evil gleam in its eye! The EVIL EYE! ACK!

Does it BITE??? EEP!


And, not only were there unwatched sheep and goats by the police station/town hall, there was this sign. I think whoever put it up needs to go to that hypertension clinic. Spacy, dude.

1 Comments:

  • At December 31, 2005 12:05 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    I was thinking, maybe the goat used his laser eyes to put the letters up there. It would explain why the letters are warped.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home