Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No Show Snow, For the Most Part

Tracking alien lifeforms in New Jersey. Oh, okay... they're seagull footprints in a dusting of snow on a sidewalk. Last night's ballyhooed snowstorm left about an inch (atop of what we received over the weekend) where I live and even less where I work. So much for that. What we have isn't going away anytime soon, though. The temperatures this week are more keeping with January than early December.

Tonight is the next to last week of 'The Amazing Race.' I'm so hoping the Weavers go buh-bye. If you watch the show, please drop by my The 'Amazing Race 8: Family Edition' Blog. I love visitors! :-)

1 Comments:

  • At December 07, 2005 7:24 AM, Blogger No said…

    How do I get my name listed over there with all of the other bloggers? Thinking I was already listed, I looked for the name Beth, and there I was...except it was a different Beth with the blog, "Beth's Front Porch." What a great blog, by the way, but how do I get my name over there too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home