Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Ten Things That Make Me Happy


Keep off the grass! Um... what grass? I see no grass. The final snow tally was 6 1/2 inches where I live, over 9 inches where I work. And, of course, it's not winter yet! :-)

Steven (SEPINTX) sent me a meme - (sometimes)photoblog: Ten Things That Make You Happy

Whiskers on kittens and long woolen mittens, these are a few of my favorite things! Er... okay, that's cheating, but feel free to hum the tune as you read this entry.

I think I'm thinking in a seasonal kind of way with some of these due to the weather, but here goes:

1. When my two cats are purring.
2. Cookies warm from the oven.
3. The excitement in small children looking at holiday lights.
4. Days off from work. ;-)
5. Helping others.
6. Laying down the first tracks in fresh powder (skiing).
7. Being with good friends.
8. Bubble baths (or mineral salts baths).
9. Fixing things. (Remember, eccentric not weird. Perhaps a touch of nerdism.)
10. Curling up with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate on stormy winter nights.

Now's the tough part. I have to find five folks to tag for this. Hmmm... Francis, Charles, Gull (I know it's a bit off topic, but someone stole Omar already!), DBP2000 (DustBunnyProtector) and we'll see if this last one responds -- Joe, JournalsEditor.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home