Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dogs Aren't Clothing!

It's a cruel, cruel world.

This clothing donation bin has been up for a few months. I like to see the overflow. Two days ago, there was a tower stereo system. There have been several bicycles. But, today... the worst. The saddest. :::sniffle:::

In other news of the day, I was lucky enough to sit in front of a teenage boy and his date on the train as I was coming home from work. They looked all of about 16. They were heading into the city to see the Rangers at Madison Square Garden tonight. He was trying to impress her with all his oh-so-worldly NYC and hockey knowledge. She was answering almost everything he said with this annoying loud HEH HEH HEH laugh in between about every third word she uttered.

Oh... my... God. Make them stop. Throw the teeners from the train! Help! It could be worse. Coming back from the city late at night after any sporting event (Yankees, Knicks, Rangers, Mets, Jets, Giants... whatever), the train fills with loud drunks. I guess I'd rather the kids.


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home