Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

To Start the New Year...

... I always wanted to know exactly what file extension I am. After all, it's a question I've pondered for years searching for myself, wherever or whomever I might be.

I can rest now.
You are .html You are versatile and improving, but you do have your limits.  When you work with amateurs it can get quite ugly.
Which File Extension are You?

2 Comments:

  • At January 01, 2006 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very good! I'm a "wildcard...everything to everybody...can't decide what (I) want to be." I'm not sure if that's an insult or a compliment, but it sounds eerily correct!

    Lori
    http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/

     
  • At January 01, 2006 4:19 PM, Blogger No said…

    I'm an Mp 3player..whatever that is! Actually, I know vaguely what it is, but I doubt I'll every own one, much less be one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home