Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday, Glorious Wednesday

Man Vs. Nature -or- A New Jersey Sunset
I took the above photo of last night's sunset from near the Bridgewater, NJ train station. Sometimes in New Jersey, it seems that all of nature is behind a chainlink fence.

So, I'm sure you're wondering what's so glorious about Wednesdays, huh? Well, perhaps for most, they really aren't glorious. But for me? Glorious! Y'see, I work Saturdays... so Wednesday is usually a day off for me along with Sunday. The bad part is I don't really have a weekend. However, with my knee the way it is, it's nice to work two days, day off, work three days, day off. It's supposed to rain here later this afternoon, but I'll find the glory anyway. I'm free! I shall bubblebath! I bought a new kind of foam bath which is exquisite indeed -- Pecksniff's Gardenia & White Peach -- "Asked for therefore made." Hey, if I don't indulge myself, no one else will.

In other stuff, I have a new television blog up and running. Instead of having a blog for each show I watch and, due to time restraints, not being able to talk about shows that I'm not specifically following on a dedicated blog, this one will encompass all. So far, I've talked about the new 'The Four Kings' show and touched on the cast for the upcoming 'Surivor: Panama - Exile Island' on the blog. I'm sure I'll talk about tonight's (finally) NEW 'Lost' episode! Please stop by -- I added Feedblitz to make subscribing easy there and hope the blog will hop. I'd love to hear your thoughts about the shows. Um... I don't watch soaps, though. So I won't be blogging soaps at all. But other shows are fair game.

1 Comments:

  • At January 12, 2006 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE that whole man vs. nature thing.... I tend to shoot shots of that too. Nice job!
    Nancy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home