Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Rat For Omar

I call this shot "A New Jersey Rat For Omar." There I was, just innocently walking by the Budget Rent A Car in Plainfield, NJ, looking to photograph the Mutant Cats With Short Legs and HUGE Heads and something made me jump. It was an immense RAT atop of one of the cars! Um... okay, it was a plastic rat, so I was able to get a shot. I've tried to take shots of real rats at Newark Penn Station and on the subway tracks and they move a bit too fast for my camera. This one sat still. Don't ask me why there was a big plastic rat atop a rental car. I don't know. Hey, it's New Jersey -- anything can happen here. And usually does.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home