Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Cat Juggling For Fun and Profit

I took this shot in the illustrator mode of my digital camera. It seemed fitting. It's the view from the Plainfield, NJ Train Station. At one time, the fronts of these buildings were rehabbed. Alas, the backs of some are nasty and one is now bearing the red/orange condemned markings (the one in the middle). It looks like they sure were something in their heyday.

In other stuff:
Don't juggle cats. They don't like it and they have claws.

9 Comments:

  • At February 08, 2006 3:12 AM, Blogger No said…

    I love this picture! Can I have your permission to put this in my blog? Of course, I'll give you credit...it's just that it's sooo good...

     
  • At February 08, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Jackie S. said…

    Sure, Beth! Just link me when you do it -- I'd love to see what you do with it. :-)

     
  • At February 09, 2006 7:48 AM, Blogger No said…

    Thanks, Jackie..I'm going to post it today...not sure what I'll do with it. I just like the picture!

     
  • At February 10, 2006 1:46 AM, Blogger BlogOmar said…

    Dag, I wish my digital camera had an illustrator mode. You should take some city pics like that.

     
  • At February 10, 2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    That is a nice shot. Juggling cats?? LOL...I lift our cats up and down like weights (well I did). Bouk has got to be more than 30 pounds. He doesn't like to be picked up and he got me good with his claws when I last did this. Now I only lift Jet, (our other cat) in the air.

     
  • At February 16, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger No said…

    Jackie, are you here....????Jackie, Jackie???

     
  • At February 20, 2006 6:55 AM, Blogger No said…

    Jackie, I'm having a technical problem with my blog...When you pull it up, you have to scroll down for miles to see the posts. What's up with that?

     
  • At February 22, 2006 6:28 AM, Blogger Charles said…

    Jackie, where are you? Long time no see.

     
  • At August 11, 2006 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jackie, love your BB Blog and today I checked out your other works! Great photography! This picture is beautiful, you should have a show. It would make a great print framed! SoozieS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home