Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Charles Done Did It. He Tagged Me!



So, why do I have a blue man with ear buds on the train pictured here? It's all because of Charles! He was tagged by Chris and then tagged me! I'm not sure who I'll tag... most of the folks I would tag have already been tagged. Hmmm...

I fear some of this will show my age. Um... I don't have an IPod or MP3 Player. I do burn CDs from playlists, so that's what I'll use.

Why the Blue Man? Because. Oh. I go for a rather unusual mix. You've been warned.

My playlist (or tracks) from my homemade CD in my player:

  • Blue Man Group - from 'The Complex': Sing Along (w/Dave Matthews)
  • The Dave Brubeck Quartet: Take Five
  • Arrested Development: Tennessee
  • Percy Mayfield: TV Mama
  • The Doors: When The Music is Over
  • Muddy Waters: Got My Mojo Workin'
  • Big Mama Thornton: Little Red Rooster
  • Dave Matthews Band: So Much to Say
  • Dirty Vegas: Days Go By
  • War: Low Rider
  • Ween: Voodoo Lady
  • Leonard Cohen: Tower of Song
  • Smashmouth: Walking on the Sun
  • Harry Nilsson: I Guess the Lord Must Be in New York City
  • Moxy Fruvous: Spider-Man
  • Rolling Stones: Sympathy for the Devil
  • Beatles: Instant Karma

3 Comments:

  • At February 07, 2006 9:19 AM, Blogger Charles said…

    The Blue Man Group worked with Dave Matthews? I didn't even know they had an album. I thought it was just a gimmick.

    I forgot all about Arrested Development. I used love that song Tennessee.

    Thanks for accepting my tag Jackie.

     
  • At February 07, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger BlogOmar said…

    Voodoo Lady? Shakin' that stick driving me crazy? Eyes are red and hazy?

    We are so down with each other!

     
  • At February 09, 2006 9:44 PM, Blogger Delcano said…

    You got to be alright (as if I had any doubts) you got my music. To hell with age. :)

    Spencer
    http://journals.aol.com/yeolecontractor/SpencersPlace
    http://spencersotherplace.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home