Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Four Things

On her journal, Francis asked for four things...

Okay, here's mine:

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE
Roller Skate Guard (Teenage job -- roller skating rink. I was the one skating with a whistle.)
Store Detective
Bookkeeper (No, not a BOOKIE! Sheesh!)
Emissions Inspector for the state of CT

(That's nowhere near my entire job experience and none of those do I do now)


FOUR MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER
Rear Window
The Thin Man
Fallen
Wizard of Oz


FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
The Late Show with David Letterman
Survivor
Amazing Race
C.S.I.

FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION
San Diego
Colorado (skiing numerous places)
Maine (skiing, whitewater rafting)
Montreal (just because it's a cool city)

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS
Anything chocolate, anything!
Steak (yes, I'm an evil carnivore)
Sausage stuffing
Cauliflower (I like broccoli a lot, too!)

FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
There's no place like home. :-)

4 Comments:

  • At February 02, 2006 8:53 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    You were a store detective? Cool...was it at the same place that you were a bookkeeper? I should do this meme.

     
  • At February 05, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Jackie S. said…

    Nope and you should!

     
  • At July 25, 2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi jackieeeeeeeee, wow, we have somethings in common: i lovvvvvvvvvve chocolate, i loveeee my house, and i love to visit san diego, being from california myself, it's the perfect city with 75 degrees all the time. but you didnt mention big brother as a favorite show??? i'm shocked!!!:>
    pat

     
  • At July 25, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whos that handsome dude named charles???:>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home