Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Live, I am Alive, I Really Am

This is what happens when I find a dirty little snowman on a stick near a nasty snowbank. Instant celebrity.

Yes, I'm alive. Thank you Charles and Beth for asking. I'm in a bit of a doldrums sort of state. My knee's been bugging me; work at my job has been busy and just blahs have set in a bit. Beth, your blog looks fine -- I didn't get notice of your question until today while I got the notice from the one you made inquiring about me a day or two ago.

I've also been putting a lot of effort trying to get my The (TV) Show Must Go On... to a bit of a pro kind of status. Probably delusions of grandeur or something, but I'd actually like it to really take off like my 'Big Brother' blog did last summer. Ah, but with possible financial gain. Today I posted my first entry at Blogcritics.org (a sinister cabal of superior bloggers, blah, blah...) and hopefully that will get some more attention for the blog. Blogcritics.org: American Idol - Girls' Night Up is the entry.

Other than that, my personal life has been sort of um... boring. Yeah, that's it!

12 Comments:

  • At February 23, 2006 7:53 AM, Blogger Charles said…

    Glad your alright. You have a lot of blogs. You must be focusing on American Idol at the moment. It's a good show. I just don't like Simon. I would watch it, if he wasn't there.

     
  • At February 23, 2006 10:32 AM, Blogger dawn said…

    Jackie,
    you know how much I love you but how are you going to keep up so many blogs afterall it's coming up on march and big brother is what about 4 1/2 months away. We really need you in top shape for that. Anyway good luck with the new blog. Idol will be great this season alot of talent

     
  • At February 23, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger No said…

    Hey, Jackie..glad you're okay...I figured out my blog problem..I have my setting on large print, and I don't know how to get it back...help!

     
  • At February 23, 2006 8:24 PM, Blogger No said…

    so are you a regular columnist for this blogs critic site?

     
  • At February 24, 2006 3:52 AM, Blogger No said…

    Yep, Jackie, the comment you left on my blog to make my large print go back to small print (press the control button and then scroll)worked like a charm....yep, you need to get paid!

     
  • At March 04, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger BlogOmar said…

    I miss this blog. Forget all that other stuff! COME HOME TO OMZ.

     
  • At April 10, 2006 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jackie,
    I love that photo of North Avenue (and a lot of your photos). The Plainfield Public Library is having a photo contest - won't you consider entering? You can get the rules at the library. Subjects must be in Plainfield but contestants can live anywhere.
    Your fan B.

     
  • At April 12, 2006 11:36 PM, Blogger redsneakz said…

    we miss you! come back!

     
  • At April 19, 2006 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    time for another entry..and pic...spring has sprung
    isn't idol over yet?
    come back jackie!!

     
  • At April 23, 2006 8:36 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    Come Baaaaack, come baaaaaack.

    Where are yoooooou?????

     
  • At August 31, 2006 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Was surfing the net loking for some skier safety act and I came upon your site and I was impressed by the quality of content you have. Keep up the awesome job. I will be bookmarking you right now.

     
  • At January 06, 2008 10:19 PM, Blogger joy n said…

    Glad you stayed with The (TV) Show Must Go On. Our gain.

    Jackie, I sent you a small donation a couple of months ago through PayPal. I hope you got it okay. I didn't want to mention it on the other blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home