Not Weird, I'm Eccentric - A Jackie Blog

I'm not weird. No, really. I'm just eccentric. All photos on this blog are ©2005 JackieS and are not to be used without permission.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Through the Cracks...


Yes, once again... I LIVE! I'm alive! This photo was taken in Plainfield, New Jersey - a flower growing through the crack of a wooden fence.

Thank you to those who've left comments. I've been working on the TV blog, writing and now editing for Blogcritics and working for a living (sigh to the last). My knee is still creating problems, so I haven't been photo-stomping much. But, I do live. And eat. Of course, I eat.

3 Comments:

  • At May 07, 2006 10:00 PM, Blogger Charles said…

    yaaaaaay, you posted an entry. You sound busy. Let me go and check out Blogcritics then.

     
  • At May 11, 2006 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I loved the pic of the flower sticking out a crack of a board fence. Stunning! You saved my life as I was unabel to see Survivor last night but there you are on your blog! Thank you so much. I love the relationship between the black couple. It seems to me that during this series and other reality shows, the black people seem to come out always looking kind,honest,happy, polite and especially loving with one another.Where did that other reputation come from? Thanks again! Beverly

     
  • At May 12, 2006 6:40 AM, Blogger No said…

    I'm thinking you could also make a living with your photography..have you ever thought about that?

    Please keep posting photos when you can...really fantastic...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home